Sunday, June 8, 2008

Pictures!!!!

As requested I am taking some time today to upload pictures... note that this is only being done because we found a swanky white people center with fast internet.... enjoy!!

Well I wrote that a half hour ago and still don't have 1 picture uploaded so I am trying something else now (just thought you would like to know).

I lied... I can't get a single photo uploaded!!!

Next time maybe!

Also use the links on the right side of the page to visit Megan's blog and Lauren's flikr page for more photos!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well at least you gave it your best shot.
MOM

Nicci said...

I'll say this: the look of happy that shines on your face while you're in africa is utterly fantastic!! I hope you can be getting your pics up soon, bc I'm sure it'll be more of the same.

and I am so VERY damn happy that you're living africa again-best of everything to you & megan!

Anonymous said...

hey! sorry I couldn't write very much last time...lets just say I had a little post-wedding headache! I am leaving for Memphis on Thursday, I will be at St. Judes Children's Research Hospital for 4 days...at a seminar because we are hosting a fundraiser for them next year! I am really excited! We get to go to Graceland and everything! I am hoping to learn a lot and meet a lot of inspiring children! I hope that all of your travels are safe and fun. Hurry home.
Kendra